Plan Ahead for Maintenance and Save Big
Owning a Northern Air Maintenance Agreement means we’ll automatically schedule and perform your furnace and air-conditioner Precision Tune-Ups when they’re needed most, before the peak energy usage seasons.
Why Sign Up?
Pre-scheduling HVAC maintenance tune-ups helps ensure you save the most money on your energy bills during peak usage, and we make it easy.
Take a Look at What’s Included in Our Precision Tune-Up:
- Instant 10% discount on heating and air conditioner parts, repair services and qualifying air quality products and services! You save money automatically, every day. No one offers such savings!
- Priority Service means when you call, your needs comes first.
- Flexible Scheduling. Your convenience comes first.
- 33-Point Inspection* to insure your equipment is squeaky clean and operating at the highest efficiency possible.
Here is a List of Our 33-Point Inspection:
2. Air Filter (Replacement
3. Blower Components
4. Correct Airflow
5. Electrical Connections
6. Proper System Operation
7. Proper Equipment Clearance
8. Equipment Condition
10. Clean Clearance Area Around Air-Conditioning Unit
11. Safety Controls
12. Starting Capabilities
13. Check All Fittings for Leaks
14. Heat Exchanger
15. Ignition Assembly
16. Burner Assembly
17. Check Venting
19. Gas Pressure
20. Gas Piping
21. Flame Rod Cleaning
22. Check Thermostat Calibration
23. Monitor Refrigerant Pressure
24. Test A / C and Furnace Start-Up
25. Measure Volts and Amps
26. Lubricate All Moving Parts
27. Clean Condensate Drain
28. Inspect Evaporator Coil
29. Change Batteries in Thermostat(s)
30. Inspect Plenum Heater Electrical and Coils
31. Monitor Heat-Pump Operation
32. Clean Venmar-VanEE Filters and Dampers
33. Check All Air Registers for Air Blockage
- Gold Maintenance Plan
- $300.00 (Per Calendar Year)
- Inspection covers: Furnace/Boiler – Outdoor A/C Unit – Heat Pump – Plenum & Plenum Heater – Venmar/VanEE
- Our technician will schedule a visit in May or June to service A/C unit, change furnace filters and complete the first phase of the 33-point inspection. In August, September or October we will complete the second phase of the 33-point inspection by cleaning your furnace/boiler changing all filters, shutdown and winterize the A/C unit, clean VanEE filters and dampers. The technician will also change batteries in all thermostats.
- Silver Maintenance Plan
- $200.00 (Per Calendar Year)
- Inspection covers: Furnace – A/C Unit – Plenum & Plenum Heater
- Our Technician will Schedule a visit in May or June to start-up, inspect the outdoor A/C unit, and change all filters to begin phase one of the Silver Plan’s, 33-point inspection. In August, September or October we will complete the phase two of the Silver plan to service and clean the Furnace, Plenum and Plenum Heater. Also, complete shutdown and winterization of the A/C unit. The technician will also change batteries in all Thermostats.
- Bronze Maintenance Plan
- $100.00 (Per Calendar Year)
- Inspection covers: Furnace/Boiler
- Our technician will schedule a service in August, September or October to clean your furnace or boiler and change all filters. Batteries in all thermostats will be changed.
We cannot guarantee your furnace, A / C or other heating products will never fail or need replacement parts, but with regular maintenance and service, many of the most common no-heat and product failure issues can be avoided. Today’s heating and cooling products are much more complex compared to past models and greatly benefit from regular preventative maintenance and it also extends the life of the product.
*The 33-Point inspection is for the Gold Plan. The Silver and Bronze plans offer much of the 33-point inspection less the Venmar/VanEE and Heat Pump inspection. Also, less the plenum heater inspection for the Bronze Plan.
Note: Priority Service may be waived if Northern Air Plumbing & Heating is called to a severe emergency “No Heat” or extreme plumbing issue at the same time we are en route to the Northern Air Maintenance Agreement holder’s residence.